Kayaking, climbing, bushcraft, archery, raft building, games, nature walks, caving, canoeing, swimming, and many more!!!!!!!!
- Suitable for ages 6 - 12 yrs
- £20.00 per day or £100 for the week
- From 9am to 4pm, with breakfast club option available from 8am onwards
The Adventure Holiday Club is available weeks
- 24th - 28th July
- 7th - 11th Aug
- 21st - 25th Aug
Where – The Boat House at Carr Mill Dam St Helens, Garswood Old Road, St Helens WA11 7LX
The optional breakfast club starting at 8am for an additional £5.00 per child)
Program of the week
This is an outline of the week’s activities but this timetable can change due to numbers booked on. Each day will involve both ground based activities as well as high ropes.
- Monday: Icebreakers, team challenges, open canoeing, buhscraft
- Tuesday: Climbing, Power Kite Flying, Sit on Top Kayaking
- Wednesday: Wet and wild day, Caving, Kayaking and raft building
- Thursday: Bushcraft, climbing, nature walk
- Friday: BIG FUNDAY, anything and everything, PLUS WATER FIGHT!
Please bring your own lunch and change of clothes, as most days will be wet and wild!
Follow the fun on Facebook
We upload photos of the activities each evening so you can see what your kids are talking about.
Drop off: We accept drop-offs from 8:30am. Activities start at 9am
Pick up: We aim to finish all activities by 4:30pm so please pick up children between 4:30 and 5pm. If you need a later pick up this is available but at an extra cost.
- 8.30am - 5.00pm – £20.00 per day / £100.00 per week
- 8.00am - £5.00 for early drop off and breakfast
- Email your preferred week to book your child on.
- Once received we will send out a Holiday Club Booking Form and payment details of either a card payment or cheque.
- Once we have received form and payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with a kit list and what to expect each day.